Greenpenny a Kilowatt Sponsor of 2021 Missouri Solar Summit
October 7, 2021
Missouri - Greenpenny will be a kilowatt sponsor at the Missouri Solar Energy Industries Association (MOSEIA) 2021 Missouri Solar Summit. The conference will be held next week, Tuesday, October 13th, and Wednesday, October 14th, in Independence, Missouri. The Solar Summit will highlight the diversity of people, technologies, and policies needed to further develop our renewable energy future.
The event will bring together renewable energy industry professionals, lawmakers, utility leaders, government officials, clean energy non-profits, and support organizations to celebrate accomplishments. This is also an opportunity to have discussions with leading industry professionals and decision-makers from across the country to continue advancing renewable energy.
Greenpenny V.P. Jason MacDuff will be a panelist on Thursday
“The panel discussion, ‘Trends in Financing Solar and Storage’ will be a forum to discuss the compelling need for financiers to offer products and services to help their customers mitigate the effects of climate change and support the economic benefits renewable energy provide,” said MacDuff. “In addition to financing solar energy systems and storage to power homes, businesses small and large, non-profits, and farms in the Midwest, greenpenny wants to empower customers to make their own climate actions for a more sustainable tomorrow.”
Other programming will include technical sessions, NABCEP installer training classes, state and federal policy reviews, and the MOSEIA Annual Member Meeting. Attendees can learn more and register at www.moseia.com.
Where you bank matters
In addition to financing solar energy systems in the Midwest, people across the nation can enjoy competitive rates, hi-tech deposit features and experiences with greenpenny’s checking, savings, and CD accounts.
For additional information on residential or commercial solar energy system financing, or banking services, please visit greenpenny.com or dial 888-GPENNY0 (888-473-6690).
Greenpenny is a virtual and carbon-neutral bank dedicated to financing a sustainable tomorrow. Greenpenny, powered by Decorah Bank & Trust Co. in Iowa, is employee-owned and has a decades-long commitment to positive environmental practices. Visit greenpenny at www.greenpenny.com or by calling 888-GPENNY0. Member FDIC.
- From a community with one of the highest solar energy adoption rates, per capita, in the nation.
- Residential and commercial solar financing is available in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
- Deposit services are FDIC Insured and available for people across the nation. Money deposited in greenpenny is secure, earns interest, and is only used to finance renewable energy projects – no fossil fuels.
- Customers access easy-to-use, hi-tech online and mobile banking platforms with zero ATM fees worldwide – ever. And greenpenny bankers are available at 888- GPENNY0 (888-473-6690).
- In the last five years, our Bank has financed hundreds of commercial and residential solar loan projects. And we would like to do a lot more!
- We want to be a catalyst for positive change by helping people use their money as their voice for fiscal and environmental advocacy.
Katrina Brickley, Communications Director AVP, Katrina@greenpenny.com, 563-387-6757. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.